Technical SEO Executive
£18000 - £25000 per annum.
negotiable depending on experience
Date added: 11/04/17
We are looking for a Technical SEO Executive to join the team in our Brighton office, a stone’s throw from the station. We offer a fun and collaborative environment, great career prospects, and meaningful perks (including flexible working and a 90-minute lunch break). For the lowdown on this exciting opportunity, read on!
Skills & profile
Your previous experience will have given you some experience handling large volumes of data to make informed decisions. Whether editing a website or a Word document, you bring a sharp eye and attention to detail. Finally, you will be bubbling with ideas, enthusiasm, and fun.
While industry experience is highly desirable, for this position we welcome applications from graduates, or tech-savvy individuals with transferable skills. Just make sure you stand out (for the right reasons)!
- Good knowledge of how websites are constructed
- Fast learner, especially with new software and tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to balance your workload and deliver on time
- Be a positive person that adds energy to our team
- Previous experience within an agency or client team
- Working knowledge (or better) of PHP, SQL or other relevant web technologies
- Google Analytics IQ certification
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
(e.g., VLOOKUPS, PivotTables, advanced formulae)
- Excellent communicator, able to speak with authority
You’ll report to one of our Senior Technical SEO Consultants.
- Auditing websites on all aspects of technical SEO
- Helping our clients grow through sustainable organic search visibility
- Supporting strategic discussions about the best ways to use SEO to solve business challenges and drive marketing performance
- Carrying out competitor analysis, link auditing, keyword research, and other research projects as required
- Preparing regular bespoke qualitative and quantitative reports on SEO campaign performance
- Meeting dynamic KPIs set out specifically for you and your role
- Staying up to date with developments in technical SEO best practice and sharing knowledge across the team where applicable
- Being Google Analytics certified and keeping this up to date
The successful candidate will:
You will share our passions for brilliant digital experiences and the pursuit of technical excellence, with a good understanding of the fundamentals of how the web works. You will help ensure absolute technical integrity for our clients’ websites and other digital properties.
The interview process:
We’ll kick off with a 15-minute phone interview to assess your suitability for the role. If you’re successful, we’ll invite you for a short interview at our office. The final step is a competency test and group interview.
If you pass, the job is yours!