£25000 - £40000 per annum.
Date added: 11/04/17
Working within our Data & Insight team you will report to our Head of Data & Insight and work closely with internal and external teams to analyse web performance. Your work will have a direct impact on defining the correct strategic approach for our clients.
- Head of Data & Insight, Rhys Jackson
- You will need a strong technical ability to assess, implement, and improve the setup of a variety of web analytics tools to create further opportunities for analysis.
- You will also be required to proactively use data to identify business opportunity, founded upon effective data analysis, before communicating this effectively with teams and clients to ensure insight is shared and acted upon.
- You will need to help our teams and clients visualise and interpret your analysis by providing bespoke reports and dashboards.
- You will possess a creative mind-set, experimenting with the very latest web analytics developments to understand how they can be leveraged for the benefit of our clients. This will lead to new tool development, product development and process changes that all benefit RocketMill, our clients and the wider technical and marketing communities.
The successful candidate will:
To be effective within this role you will require:
- A desire to be exceptional
- A results-driven attitude, in which outcomes are more important than the process
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience within a digital marketing role
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of web technology (common web servers, CMS, frameworks, etc.)
Exceptional candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Some statistics experience
- Data visualisation experience
- Experience with premium web analytics tools and their implementation
- Competency in a statistical or general purpose programming language
- Familiarity with cloud platforms from Google, Amazon or Microsoft
- Up to date knowledge of industry developments, trends and influential figures
The interview process:
- Mood music – initial call or coffee
- Getting serious – first interview
- Conditional offer of employment and salary agreement
- Competency test
- The job’s yours!